YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 14 October 2011



sorry for the late update this new blog ~

T^T actually yesterday wednesday and thursday ~

I'm going work with KAKA and yi lin  : 3

Just work for 2 day only ~

cause i need money now : D hahaha~ paiseh

IN the early moring 5.30 i wake up because ,

I set alarm 5.30 , go prepare my shirt , pants , shoes, and

eat my breakfast at home.

After eating finish my breakfast , is aready 6 o'clock,

my lovely dad and my mom fetch me to the

TAMAN JAYA Lrt station .

to drop me there .

after that i/m just alone person go to the masjib jami ,

reach the chan siu lan , i go change train to the panda jaya.

before change to panda jaya ,

i'm so lucky that i meet kaka and yi lin at chan siu lan~XD

so 巧 ! hahhahsss..

after that we 3 together go take ampang train to pandan jaya~

When we reach . we wait mrs tina ( out lectures relative )

about 15 mins , she are arrive ~: D

-----------------------------------------------------

Mrs Tina bring use to the primary school ,

the school is private school .

all of the cute children are speak english ~

wow, their english very pro ~

we waiting at kantin about 5 min .

THE 3 big bus was arrive ,

than we wait the children go in bus , than we startes to go ~~

oh yeah !














after an hours we reach the place ,

i saw a big ship , its call the logo hope ship~

wow , very niceeeee

when the bus was stop ~

i;m the leader of bas A group 1 ,

i take care of the children ~and take them go inside ~~

and look around the place



















       we doing planking ~pokkai ! hahahahah~~












at the last i was just take my red shoes : D cause im nothing to it! xD

wow!

part1 end ~: D

No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥