YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 13 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY

wee weee !

HAPPY VALENTINE'S BABY !

: )

yeap! i'm the earlier one receive my valentine's present !

is a ' SUMSUNG ACE " ~my husband also know i want to change my phone so long .

so thats why he bought a Hphone for me ~<3 : 3

thanks husband ~: )

i'm so gang jiong lo tomorrow : ) i dunno why - -

yeap this is my darling VALENINE's Present ; )

hubby i know u like this watch so long ~

this is the second G-shock i gave u ~must sayang de ah!

purple color - cool <3
















i bough this for my hubby : )

the green color is the last year valentine's present ~

hubby damn like collect watch ~: )

he is so excited that i was bough this for him ~



i love u hubby <3

HAPPY






VALENTINE'S








MY














LOVE....




just wait for tomorrow ~; )




No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥