YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 2 February 2012

oh my husband : D ♥

a short blog to share out  





OH MY HUSBAND

I miss you a lots , after we finish our dinner with my mom . (near by house )

A very delicious food. YUMMY YUMMY ! ( yijiban yie )

My husband say : its very delicious , the taste of the fish and the chicken. 

I just smile to him and say : yea ! Of cause ! is i introduce to you de : D hahahss~


He just show the sweat ♥ face to me ~- - ( my mom keep talk to my husband ) 

- v - keep asking my husband thing , ask him nice a not ? or full a not ? 

MACAM so in love ~


After finsh our dinner , my husband fetch us back and acc me awhile .

We keep make fun with each other , HE makes me laugh until i can't talk : )

MY HUSBAND  ♥ is the cuties man and honest man in the worlds .

i really like you , opppsss ! nope ! i mean really love you  ♥~~~

















No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥