YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 31 January 2012

RED like X'mas tree !- -

aloha ! new post here ! 
just want to shared a little short post to you guys !

yeah ! X'Mas is pass aready ! But , now i only take out and wear !
Cause , i forget to wear at x'mas day ~ 
NOW ! i have taken a lot of pictures with this red red head !!! XD
it look weird - - hahhaa! my husband say me like a X'mas tree !  = =
all body are RED in color ! i'm keep sweating - -
after finish take the pictured ~ we go out shopping !!! and take ang pao nehh !
When to husband popo house , all the uncle , anti  , husband sister asking me ..
why ? today you so red de !  ang ang worrr ~
i just keep smile and feel paiseh - -""""( husband keep sendiri laugh !)





on the way , going shopping with husband !
after taken ang pao at popo house~
ishh ~ my hair color changed ardy.
before is the orange but now drop color le ~
SAD looooo.... macam light brown ~
but , my husband say the color also nice ..
no need change again ~- - " ( BUT I WANT !! )










No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥