YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 27 January 2012

初四

huhuhu~ Harlo there ! New blog here ! : )
Chinese new year now , lazy to update my blog.
hear am i now ! just want to share a little bit with u guys : )
yesterday (初四)
















im waiting my husband fetch me ! : D


after that , 


i'm with my husband and others.
when to VIVA home watch movies - I LOVE HONG KONG 2012
ishhhh ! funny like hell ! i mean the movies inside got the ,
" 那些年我们一起最得女孩 "copy and write de !
hahahahhahahah! keep say 大笨蛋 ! ...
i feel GELI lehhhhh...- -"
all my feather was straight ! - - "............


after finish the movies , 
we back to my hysband popo house sit awhile than ,
we take dinner at outside , ( dunno where ) - - hahaha~~


after finish , we planing want play fireworks at my husband house ,
but after finish dinner almost 10 o'clock ..
so late le, thats why we cancel aready .
planing next monday play at popo house ! : D
fuhyoooooooooooo <3





No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥