YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 13 January 2012

FRIDAY again



Friday , 12/1/2012 , 5.20pm 
where am i now ? shopping ? movies ? ...
nope , stay at home do nothing . 
Sit in front the laptop listen music , youtube , fb and do some research.
so freaking de boring - - want hang out but i can't ..
cause i feel lazy cause yesterday i oready hang out with my honey 
(i mean my friends)
yesterday off to times square ...
gosh ! not enough time to hang also , 
cause i have class at 8 clock until 2.30 ..
but my lectures late come in to class , 
so my class will end to 3.30 - -
reach there also 4 o'clock ,meet them starts hang around : )
take a few of pictures with them , have a dinner with them ...
and buy cloths together : D


BUT ! i have no time to go sungai wang ~wait some other days again .
we hang until 7.30 , almost 8 o'clock than im waiting my husband fetch me back.
and fetch my friends back together : )


we all feel exhausted : (  hahahahahha...face like OMG XD
one day was pass so fast ~: )




















skip to this ..
damn it , i have a lot thing want to tell you ..
but i thing it is not important between u and me ...anymore
(it was a secret for me now) : )
but anywhere u enjoy yr life and i enjoy my own life.
worlds is change , everything was change , just depends how u control yourself.
word was always remain me , just let it be..just go with flow : )


ishhh , what a dirty room . ( MY ROOM )- -
macam lama tak clean up , so messy.
my wardrobe so full , cannot fit my new cloths.
all throw inside the wardrobe , stack in stack in !!!!
shit ! i think less girl will do like that .
yea i'm so lazy to clean up .
sat and sun working.
monday , wednesday and thursday study.
tuesday and friday do other stuff - - 
i need a person complain me 1st ~XD hahahahahah
fast complain me now !!!!! : D


this few day i fall in love with the song of who said and the hit the light.
sing by selena gomez - - justin bieber GIRL de FRIEND : D 
hahahah~ downloads the video too.sing a song at the kitchen ..ishhh..
- - crazyyyyy ..





































 :  END for today 













No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥