YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 8 July 2011

nothing to do : D

arghhhhhhhhh !!

raining day ~feel great niaa : D

but no place to go..

stay at home do sho po..= = 

if time stay at home : )

how good am i xD 
hahah!!


that day my MAN  ♥ッ

come to my house ..

 we take a few picture at webcam 


look abit weird..

that day i did't make up ..

natural : )

before go eat dinner we go take a few pictured 


-------------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------

-------------

at home play msn webcam with honey : 3

every night we also play niaa ~


honey blur face : D 


we are the best ..i love you honey 



" Shy Shy niaaa " i Kiss you ..u MALU xD


u pening again : D


Honey rabbit jump ~OMG ..so such a cute man ~ make me wanna love u more!


we are kissing each other : 3 


I LOVE YOU 




today i feel nothing doing anything..

just post some our webcam pictured..

feel good : 3



I LOVE YOU honey

No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥