YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 13 July 2011

wednesday ah!!

Wednesday again ..
morning class 11 o"clock ..
i have a class at lab 5.
shit ! the econ is very cold..
i did't wear jacket again..
my house got jacket..
but ! is too colorful and too many pattern ..
so..i decided not to wear it ..
our lectures is Ms Cherly..
i have a assignment haven't do..
is need to draw 10 comic character of the comic title that i choose..
the title that i choose is a lot..
i draw a few with different character..
1st is Maid maiden , kijiya , lawak kampus and under 18 no fear ..
today i just draw 6 only..omg..
haven't finish it..and haven't color yet~xD
but i let lectures see aready.
hahha..she say ok ..nice..
she choose 1 of the character ask me do at the illustrator ..

OMG..i pening...= =..
after finish the class at 2 o'clock..
2.30 still have 1 class of history of the art..
the lectures put some video and let us watch..
It is about the Front of the words..
She want us get more information about the art ..==
sweat ! =="


after finish the video at 4,30..
the lectures let us early finish class..xD
before is 5.30 de lo ..
so lucky today ~..


after finish the history of the art..
i take taxi go to midvally to find my pretty mother..
cause today my mother is the 1st day working at mv ..
work at the small shop at LG floor..
i scare my mom lonely ..
so i decided to go there at have a dinner with my pretty mom xD

after finish dinner with my mom..
i go shopping alone at mv..
omg..so boring ~
i look around there..

i buy shirt to my mom.. ( rm 64.00 )
1 t-shirt with collar to my DARLING ~ ..( rm 59.90 )
1 slipper to my mom ..( rm 29.90 )
1 t-shirt with a collar 4 my self ..( rm 39.00)

NOW ! i at starbuck alone using the laptop..( mean : now im witing : ) )
drinking with a Vanilla latte ( HOT ) ..( rm 12.90 )
  

total today i use is about rm 200 +..
: ) But now i so enjoy it..with drinking the vanilla latte xD

i feel abit tired..
maybe because i carry the laptop walk around ~
hahaha..


------------


----------



--------


I go enjoy it 1st..



see ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment


我的爱人( づ  ̄з ̄)づ♥♥